Saturday, August 7, 2010

Being HAP

Being HAP is discovering who I am along life's journeys. To those who know me, HAP is my initials. The initials that sum up a lifetime til now and a lifetime ahead. This is being HAP:

  • A wife, mother and teacher
  • reading a book paired with a hot beverage (tea, coffee or hot chocolate)
  • plaid and argyle
  • stringed instruments
  • color blue
  • school supplies makes my heart skip a beat
  • Victorian homes
  • old movies or romantic comedies
  • English
  • American
  • artistic and creative
  • writer
  • collector of purses
  • eclectic
  • smile when seeing and hearing my children
  • my heart belongs to only one and forever will
  • Living my life to hopefully please my Lord and Savior
 the journey continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment