Thursday, August 19, 2010

Commas, Capitals & Crankiness

This semester is already proving to be a busy one. And it hasn't even started yet!

I'll be teaching three extra courses this coming semester that is new to me. I am more than thrilled. It's just going to take some more hours the first semester because of all the extra work. Picking out textbooks, writing syllabi, designing power points and getting tests together. Honestly, I enjoy it all. Yea, I'm somewhat of an education geek.

In knowing that I've got all this new stuff to set up, there is a chance that I will get a little less sleep. Here's to hoping that crankiness won't settle in but just keep on moving. In the meantime, vitamins are on my grocery list, sleep is on mine and the boys daily list and exercise will be a must. Have to keep the blood moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment