Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Flooding

Today, I've been flooded with emotions. It's all hit me at once and I'm not quite sure where they have come from.

I'm exhausted, my house is slowly becoming a mess (which for me is hard to allow), work is piling up around me, physically I'm exhausted (did I mention that already), obstacles have come in the way of some business goals and a hint of selfishness has settled in.

At this time I don't want to go into the selfishness stuff. But you probably know how it goes. You look at someone else's life and wonder, "Why hasn't that happened to me?" I absolutely LOVE the people and things of my life, but I am only human and have my moments. Thankfully it doesn't last long, but I feel horrible that I even have those thoughts from time to time.

I'm off to try and accomplish something around the house before heading to be. Good night blog world. Enjoy the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment