Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Homeschool

After lots of thinking over the years and more recently. I am so excited to say that we will probably be homeschooling our little guy next school year. Now starts the curriculum process!

What has kept me from the absolute thought of it recently? Fear. I am overwhelmed lately with all the things I am doing. So much so that I'm not even sure if I can do it all. I'm teaching (on-line and independent study) 15 credit hours, taking 12 credit hours, doing two other jobs for the college, getting my business going and trying to make my stay at home mom job the number one priority. Where would I fit homeschooling in?

Then I realized it is just for a season of my life. The classes for myself will end in the spring. The teaching is suppose to end in the spring. But even if it doesn't I have the on-line course work put together and it will be all that easier, than now when I'm starting from scratch. My business will be past a certain hurdle and I can just work it a couple days a week--at night.

I can't even begin to explain how excited I am to put all my knowledge to to use in my home! Excited for all the new adventures, adventures in homeschooling!

No comments:

Post a Comment