Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's the little things

A couple of weeks ago, we put up the baby swing. Little H is just too big for his age and really doesn't care much about sitting in a swing anymore.

Sunday, we put away the baby tub. H is now sitting in a 'dish pan' tub in the bathtub. He can move his little legs all around, splash, practice sitting up and hanging on to the edge. It's too cute and much less room.

Today, I realized that his tummy time mat (and play yard) is really not being used much. He's to the point where he's practically crawling all over the floor.

I can't believe we are to this point already! Parts of me are excited that he's growing and parts of me are sad that he's passing these stages. Honestly, I don't remember this with our Mr. T. I remember being ecstatic that something new was happening. This time around, it's tugging at my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment