Thursday, September 9, 2010

My mind is yucky!

This evening is night I was my son's diapers. Yes, we do cloth diapers and I do love them!

As usual, I went into the laundry room, took out the diapers. The covers were hung up to dry and the inserts put into the dryer. While I was separating them I thought one insert looked a little dirtier than usual, but since I didn't use extra detergent this time around it would be close to normal. Then it hit me, had I even washed them? Yes, I had done the rinse cycle, but did I even put detergent in? No, no I didn't.

What made it worse was I actually smelled an insert on the way to the dryer. I now want to scrub my nose off.

The joys of laundry and having too much on the mind to not even know if the laundry is clean before drying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment