Thursday, October 28, 2010

Realization

After several days of freak outs over a specific situation, with God's help, I've had clarity today. Laying it all out for him to take care of took a lot. I still have no idea where it's going to go, but FINALLY giving it to him, not just saying it, but truly doing it feels good. He's the one who honestly and truly keeps everything in order, even when it seems to all be chaos.

Part of the clarity has brought a realization. I'm not comfortable with speaking of how I came about the realization, but it popped into my head after mulling something over. Over the course of my life, I have felt quite comfortable with my decisions. Some decisions come rather quickly, others come after weighing all the options.

Throughout my life there have been many key moments where I have questioned my decisions due to an outside influence and changed my mind. Looking back if the decision had been stuck to, certain aspects of my life would be different. Well now, I need to get back to my gut feelings. I put God into every aspect of my life and decisions so in a way I am doubting Him when I go back on decisions and feelings. Its time to trust God in everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment