Friday, November 12, 2010

Decisions

Here I am coming to the end of another semester. Only one semester away from graduating...again. This degree has really bitten me. It's been rougher than usual. It probably has something to do with the fact that it's in a completely field.

I've asked a couple of my dear friends to please remind me not to start another degree until we've had all our kiddos. Yet, I feel that draw again to the education field. Learning more about my passion is well...a passion.

Running from teaching, education and the likes isn't going to make my life any easier. I think in the long run it will make it miserable. So though I am trying to fight the urge to sign up for my last degree until I've had substantial time to relax from the years of college I've been through, I'm pretty sure I'll still head back in that direction.

In the mean time, it's truly time for my Children's books to get completed and sent out to publishers. I'm excited and nervous about the journey. They have literally been a dream for a good 15 years. They've evolved the more I've taught and are now ready to come to fruition. It's time, time for another adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment