Monday, November 15, 2010

Let the Holidays Flutter Away~


The holiday season is among us once again! It truly seems just like yesterday that it was almost Thanksgiving 2009. They say time is relative, but I still think it flies by much too fast.
Last year, we were expecting our second little bundle of joy just beyond the holidays. I was too pregnant and exhausted to do much of anything, including decorating and shopping. Little H came, as did his brother, 5 weeks early. I don’t think we even got out Christmas cards, let alone have the time all of a sudden to think about announcements. Looking back, I wish that we would have had a great card, with a picture of the family and my belly before our lives changed once again for the better.
Life isn’t much different now. Instead of being pregnant we now have another little guy crawling around the house and adding lots of giggles to our lives. In the midst of all the holiday excitement and planning, I need to have a wonderful and quick way to send out our Christmas cards. This year we are going to use Shutterfly. I’ve got some amazing pictures of our family to use. How quick and easy it will be to add our photo to a wonderfully designed card!
This year, this traditional mommy is going modern with colorful Christmas card. I’m so excited to see the finished product in a week. Plus I know that I will be on top of the game for my grandmother-in-law who likes to get her cards early. She’s been known not to display the cards that come in late each year! But we’ll save that for another time.
Take a peek at some great ideas over on Shutterfly—
·      Thanksgiving Cards
·      Christmas Cards
·      Photo Cards
·      Thank You Cards

Hugs~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment