Friday, November 12, 2010

Shopping!

Who doesn't like to shop? Really?

Well over the years, I love to do some major shopping but feel exhausted and ready to never see a store again after the day is over. Since I now have two boys, it makes it slightly harder to run all over town to get good deals. Not to mention you never know if what you want is available when you go.

I just found a great shopping site that has amazing deals almost daily. Little H hasn't even worn shoes yet but with his persistance to wanting to walk, it's about time. Thankfully, Rue La La has some shoes that are perfect for him! On sale for $14 and with my credit I was able to get them for less than $4 shipped. So excited for them to come in the mail.

Check them out and enjoy the shopping! What a great way to get some Christmas gifts while you are at it.

Rue La La is the new shopping experience. Click to find out what you are missing!

No comments:

Post a Comment