Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Years

Though this year has started out quite crazy with finishing out homework from last year, I'm still looking forward to all the new things that will be happening this year! So excited!

1. We are taking our FIRST EVER family vacation. Hubby and I did not have a honeymoon either, so this is literally the first! Planning a trip with my bestie and her family to Disney World for spring break.

2. Hubby finally graduates in May! We are starting to get his resume together and praying about what districts to apply to for a pastorate. Goal is to get family pictures taken later this month to attach to resumes.

3. Being healthier in all areas of our life is a huge thing this year. Adding exercise to our daily routine and buying organic when we can is at the top of the list!

4. Our oldest T starts Kindergarten in the fall. At this point we've decided to home-school. Heard a lot of opinions from people regarding it and still feel strongly that if I don't do this, I will regret it later. It's odd that I went to school to become a public school teacher, but am choosing to keep my kids at home to school. My how plans change as we get older.

I've decided not to make New Year's Resolutions this year. In all I just want to be healthier and leave plans in the hands of God. What's the point of making plans if God is the one in control anyways? I did make a list of the things I would like to accomplish in life. Mainly a few items, but in all the plans and path is set by what God has in store for us. That's what I'm excited about the most. He has the best plans and though life gets rough at times, His plans are SO much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment