Saturday, January 1, 2011

Struggling

As we welcome in a New Year. (One that I'm very excited about by the way.) I'm still struggling with school work. The feeling of treading in water over my head is becoming unbearable at the moment. See, I still have 9 credit hours, yes 9, that I am trying to somehow complete before the next semester starts in a week and a half.

I'm overwhelmed. Who's idea was it to take on another degree anyways? Oh yea, God's! So I'm determined to get this done so I can be finished with school this spring. At the moment I'm not sure where the time or focus will come from. Trying to help my hubby finish his math course, since I've somehow become the math wiz of the house. Then making my daily focus my children, it's almost ludicrous to have any thought processes happening in my brain for school work.

The OCD part of me, which is not actually diagnosed by the way, is itching at putting away anything resembling Christmas and trying to get the house back in a livable order. But I am trying SO hard to ignore it all so I can finish up. I'm drowning, I'm crying, I'm trying to get over the fact that it's okay not to be so well put together, but it's overwhelming...

No comments:

Post a Comment