Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Challenges

In keeping with the spirit of March Madness, I am giving myself a few challenges. 20 days of doing (or not doing) each item. Since we are also planning on a spring break trip for two of those days, it will be even more of a challenge!
  • Bible--I am rereading the book of Acts again, since I have to complete my course work for the book. My goal though is to continue beyond Acts.
  • Exercise--my hubby and I purchased some games to work out to this past month. This evening the little boys and I workout out to Zumba. So cute watching a 1 year old boogie!
  • Caffeine--I am working on completely cutting caffeine out of my daily diet, but I am okay at least one cup a day. This way I'm not going cold turkey or forcing myself into a riot :)
  • Games--Facebook games are addicting! Plus I enjoy something that only takes about 10 minutes at a time. Mr. T also enjoys watching me play those games. But it's time to give them up for a while.
  •  Homework--By the time Spring Break comes around, I would like to have my courses from last fall completed and on track to finish the three courses for this semester. Counting down the days!

Someone said that repeating something for at least 20 days (or 20 times) in a row makes a habit. So here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment